- In accordance with the Fair Information Practice Principles created by the FTC, we make full disclosure on the use of any personal data collected at our Web site or via our Facteon.com program.
- We want to provide you with clear and conspicuous notice of what information is collected and how it will be used.
- Your e-mail address:
- Will be used only for the service of Facteon.com. It will never be shared, traded, or sold to any third party under any circumstances.
- We collect personal information at your discretion so we can provide you with a better Web experience and an expedited process. The more we know about you, and the more complete the information you provide, the faster we can deliver.
- REASONABLE ACCESS
- We want Facteon.com's customers to have access to the information collected on them and have a reasonable opportunity to correct any errors or delete the data.
If you are not a Facteon.com customer, have entered personal information into a form on our site and would like to be removed from our database, send an email to email@example.com . You will be sent an email to confirm your request.
- ADEQUATE SECURITY
- We insure the proper handling of consumer information to prevent unauthorized access or identity theft. We do this by taking every reasonable means to insure your information can not be accessed by anyone except you. All user information sits behind a firewall, and no one except the network administrator has the ability to access it internally.
Employees of Facteon.com have reviewed this privacy statement and must adhere to these privacy standards. They understand the importance of high levels of security and discretion in all functions that deal with consumer information.
- CONTACTING THE WEB SITE
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, you can contact: (Eric Benson, Facteon, Inc., 1090 Northchase Parkway, Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067).